Current and two-year data regarding race and ethnicity show that our DEI efforts are yielding results:
As of September 2022, 39.77% of all employees that are BIPOC
- Over the past two years, 49.63% of new hires were BIPOC
- Of those promoted into leadership (managers, supervisors, directors, C-Suite) in 2022, 36% were BIPOC
- 38.98% of all staff that received a promotion that resulted in a salary increase were BIPOC
- Of those promoted into leadership in 2022, 30% of directors were BIPOC.
- Of those promoted into leadership in 2022, 41% of managers/supervisors were BIPOC.
- 0% of our physicians are BIPOC. 7.4% of nurse practitioners are BIPOC, 66.6% of dentists are BIPOC, and 32% of mental health therapists are BIPOC. 24.32% of medical case managers are BIPOC. 52.63% of nonmedical case managers are BIPOC.