Pre-schedule your vaccine and make check-in a breeze!
Using the form below:
- Select a date and time.
- Check the box next to I’m not a robot.
- Check the date and time.
- Select Continue.
- If you are an Equitas Health patient click Log in to schedule your appointment with MyChart.
- If you are not an Equitas Health patient, click Continue to schedule your appointment as a guest.
If you can get the JYNNEOS vaccine for mpox, you will get two shots 28 days apart. We will schedule your second shot at your first appointment.
Those individuals who are ages 18 and up, residents of Ohio, and are any of the following:
- People of any sexual orientation or gender identity who have or may have multiple or anonymous sex partners, or who participate or may participate in group sex
- People of any sexual orientation or gender identity whose sex partners are eligible per the criteria listed above
- People who know or suspect they have been exposed to Mpox (formerly monkeypox) in the last 14 days
- Anyone else who considers themselves to be at risk for Mpox (formerly monkeypox) through sex or any other intimate contact.
If you have any questions about whether or not you need the mpox vaccine, please talk to your doctor or nurse.