In Equitas Health’s ongoing commitment to meet the healthcare needs of all, our service for women is no exception.
Regardless of your age, sexual orientation or gender identity, you can depend on our medical services specifically tailored to your unique needs.
The services we provide that are specific to women, particularly lesbian, bisexual and trans women, include:
- Annual gynecology care with referrals to specialty providers as needed
- Primary care including annual physicals
- Screenings and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Nutritional counseling
- Mental health therapy
- Mammography education
- Immunizations such as HPV and Hepatitis A and B
- Family planning including HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis for partners, birth control, emergency contraception, and education related to family planning options
- Cervical exams and pap smears