Take control of your life and your health with +Support.
Our +Support peer navigation team can help you connect to:
- Transportation, food, and childcare assistance
- Housing assistance based on eligibility
- Syringe exchange services
- Specialized HIV care
- Pharmacy and medication management
- Mental health and recovery services
- Trusted referrals
Peer navigators understand what you are going through. We can help.
Connect to +Support through our online contact form or by phone:
- Cincinnati: (513) 815-4475
Please Note: +Support serves Hamilton county. If you live in a different Ohio county, please contact us anyway! We have other HIV Advocacy services that can help you connect to the resources you need to keep up with your HIV treatment.