Specialty Pharmacy Services
With decades of experience caring for individuals with complex health conditions, our pharmacy staff provides personalized support and complete specialized care. We can help manage your medications, therapies, and services to help you take control of your health.
At Equitas Health Pharmacy, our highly-trained staff members understand your medications and needs.
- Patient Management Program
- Prior authorization assistance
- Assistance in identifying and enrolling in financial assistance programs
- Ability to refill prescriptions and check order status from your computer or phone
- Receive refill reminders via email, text, or phone call
- Pharmacy and/or clinical support staff available 24/7 for emergency support
- Prescription cycle refills
- Pharmacists ready to assist in creating an individualized patient care plan
- Expanded medication training and education for patients
- Disease-state education for patients
- Verbal and/or written education about medications
- Communication with your physician and care team
- Medication pickup or delivery (some restrictions apply)
Download the Rx Local Pharmacy Mobile App for refill requests and reminders:
The Rx Local mobile app is available for download through the App Store or on Google Play. The app is easy-to-use and FREE! Pharmacy patrons can use the app to manage their entire family’s prescriptions, order refills, set medication reminders, and find pharmacy location information/hours.
WHAT IS A SPECIALTY MEDICATION?
SPECIALTY CONDITIONS WE SERVICE
PATIENT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a specialty pharmacy provider?
What is URAC?
Why is URAC accreditation important?
Why should I choose Equitas Health Pharmacy for my needs?
My doctor told me I will need to inject some of the medications myself, and I've never done this. Can you help me?
Can I get all my prescriptions filled through your pharmacy?
How do I get my medications from your pharmacy?
How do I pay for my specialty medications at your pharmacy?
What are your hours?
Which holidays are you closed?