A treatment program for people who use methamphetamines (meth, tina, crystal) and have an interest in harm reduction or sobriety.
GraviTas is a welcoming and affirming program for gay men, men who have sex with men, and people of trans experience.
What does GraviTas include?
- A diagnostic assessment
- Weekly group counseling
- Individual counseling (as needed)
- Consultation with a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Optional but encouraged support group
Treatment topics include
- Triggers and Coping Skills
- Sex, Intimacy, and Relationships
- Race and Use, Treatment, and Recovery
- LGBTQ+ Focused Care
- Meth, Brain and the Body
Treatment is provided in-person (Columbus) or through remote telehealth visits.
Please call (614) 340-6700 to learn more and schedule your first visit.