795 W 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43212
THU, NOV 10 | 4 PM – 7 PM
Using the form below:
- Select a date and time.
- Check the box next to I’m not a robot.
- Check the date and time.
- Select Continue.
- If you are an Equitas Health patient click Log in to schedule your appointment with MyChart.
- If you are not an Equitas Health patient, click Continue to schedule your appointment as a guest.
If you can get the JYNNEOS vaccine for mpox, you will get two shots 28 days apart. We will schedule your second shot at your first appointment.
To get the mpox vaccine, you must be an Ohio resident who is 18 or older AND one of these:
- A gay man
- A bisexual man
- A pansexual man
- A queer man
- A man who has sex with men (MSM)
- Gender non-conforming
- A sex worker
- Trades sex for goods or services
- Has anonymous sex
- Has more than one sex partner
- Had skin-to-skin contact or sex with someone who has – or might have – mpox
If you have any questions about whether or not you need the mpox vaccine, please talk to your doctor or nurse.