Columbus – Clintonville
Equitas Health’s Columbus- Clintonville office offers mental health counseling, HIV/STI testing, HIV health & housing advocacy, and LGBTQ+ violence survivor support.
COVID Update: Our office is open! We have walk-in availability, but encourage you to call for an appointment.
Connect with a Service
- Mental Health & Recovery Counseling | Request an Appointment
- LGBTQ+ Violence Survivor Support & Advocacy | Call 1 -866-862-7286
- HIV Health Advocacy (case management)
- If you need to get in touch with your health advocate, please leave a message with our On Call line at (614) 299-2437 x4105. The On Call line is operational Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM. All messages left during those hours will be returned on the same day.
- HIV Housing Advocacy (housing case management)
- PrEP Health Navigation | 1-855-400-7737
- In-Person HIV Testing by Appointment | Schedule Online.
- For questions, call (614) 299-2437
Take the Bus
The following COTA bus lines service our Clintonville office at 4400 N. High St.: 2, 33, and 102. Stops for these lines are as close as 150 feet. Stops for these lines are as close as 150 feet. Visit ride.cota.com to plan your bus trip to this location.
We are #Healthworthy
4400 N. High St., Suite 300Columbus OH, 43214
Office (614) 299-2437
Fax (614) 291-7163
Office HoursMonday - Friday | 9AM - 5PM