Trans people, like many others in the LGBTQ community, have particular health concerns and disparities when compared to the overall population.
But it’s also not safe to assume all trans people face the same risks. That’s why culturally competent, sensitive and trans-informed and -trained care is of the utmost importance to Equitas Health.
At Equitas Health, know you are in good hands in a trans-affirming environment designed to meet your specific needs. Whether you’re a trans man or woman, genderqueer or gender nonconforming, Equitas Health has a range of medical services just for you.
Trans services include:
- Primary care including annual physicals
- Immunizations such as HPV and Hepatitis A and B
- Mental health therapy
- Psychiatry services
- Screenings and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- HIV specialty care
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Hormone administration & monitoring