Quality, inclusive and comprehensive primary care is essential to living healthier, longer lives.
Routine physicals, screenings, and immunizations are gateways to that life, and it all starts here. Our primary care providers provide the best, highest quality care for our patients. We hope you become one soon.
Primary care patient services:
- Preventive care and routine physicals
- Diagnostic services and treatment
- Family planning
- Screenings and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Screenings and treatment for viral hepatitis B and C
- Management of many chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
- Referrals to specialty providers
- Cervical exams and pap smears
- Smoking cessation services
- Birth control and emergency contraception
- Same-day sick visit care*
- Onsite lab draws
*Weekly openings fill-up quickly and are subject to availability.