• AIDS Walk Greater Toledo
April 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The 2017 AIDS Walk Greater Toledo will take place on Saturday, April 29, 2017 in Toledo.
The mission of AIDS Walk Greater Toledo is to raise awareness and funds for HIV/AIDS service organizations through education and promotional activities leading up to the walk and through the participation of corporations, walkers, runners, riders, civic leaders, and community members together in this annual event.
Our goal for this year’s event is 300 participants and $35,000 in funds for HIV/AIDS services.
AIDS Walk Greater Toledo – Register and get started today!
People who participate, people like you, is what makes AIDS Walk Greater Toledo a success and so we wanted to make sure you have the important details for 2017.
1. Save the Date: AIDS Walk Greater Toledo will be Saturday, April 29, 2017.
2. Course: The walk will start at International Park in Downtown Toledo.
3. Become a Team Captain: Take the extra step and become a team captain. It’s easy and fun. Build a team. Set a fundraising goal. Host a special event to raise money. Encourage and challenge your friends and colleagues leading up to the walk. Win fabulous prizes!
Are you ready to get started?
- Visit www.aidswalkohio.com and click the big blue REGISTER button under Toledo
- If you have participated before, you’ll be asked to login – Your username and password are the same as in previous years
- If you do not remember your login information, please follow directions to find it
- You can FORM A TEAM, JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM or, REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL
- On the next page, choose your PARTICIPATION OPTION
- Fill out the REGISTRATION PAGE
- After payment, access your PARTICIPANT CENTER to get started fundraising
Walking, strolling, running, riding, or sleeping in, we are excited for you to get started! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about registration.